.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad
.Ratt Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

say hi to the new member

+4
1BJD66
musicfanatic
Admin
muskellounger
8 posters

Go down

say hi to the new member Empty say hi to the new member

Post by muskellounger Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:39 pm

Everyone welcome NEOPARADIGM to the clan. We gang-pressured him into it, don't make him regret it LOL.

So what's the name about? Does it mean...new-model? Some type of super soldier needing to be cloned for the warzone? wassup?
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

say hi to the new member Empty Re: say hi to the new member

Post by Admin Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:01 pm

welcome one, welcome all...
if you don't know, I'm dkramer Cool
I run this shindig with shystie/bjd/and our new officer, muskelly Very Happy
Admin
Admin
General
General

http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by musicfanatic Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Welcome Neo! Very Happy

I'm musicfanatic...you can also call me music or musicman...meaning to my name is pretty obvious.

I enjoy sniping, being a medic, sniping, being a medic, sniping, sniping, sniping, and more sniping.

I'm sort of the crazy one in the clan...I poke fun at people in the server (especially those good ol Brits during any RATT foreign invasions!).
musicfanatic
musicfanatic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://musicfanatic69.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:21 pm

musicfanatic wrote:Welcome Neo! Very Happy

I'm musicfanatic...you can also call me music or musicman...meaning to my name is pretty obvious.

I enjoy sniping, being a medic, sniping, being a medic, sniping, sniping, sniping, and more sniping.

I'm sort of the crazy one in the clan...I poke fun at people in the server (especially those good ol Brits during any RATT foreign invasions!).

MUSIC...YOU ARE OUR NINJA SNIPER !!!
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by NEOPARADIGM Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Why hello.

Appreciate the welcome. Smile

Most of you guys probably don't know me, but I've seen most of you around, at the PS forums if nowhere else.

Yes, I was pressured into this, so don't expect much from me if I may be so bold. I noticed straight away that I'm dead last on the clan's stats page, lol. Razz

Otherwise, I'm a cool cat. I'm 31, currently studying to get a masters in Administrative Ed. Want to be a HS principal.

The specific meaning of my name is a long story, one that involves a nervous breakdown and 15+ years studying philosophy (that's what I have my BA in). If anyone's TRULY interested, I'll go into detail, but the gist of it is simply that I believe we're standing on the precipice of an entirely new age: peak oil, terrorism, religious conflict, "flat world" theory, theoretical cosmology, string theory: it all adds up to some crazy shit if you ask me and .... well, fuck it .... like I said, long story. silent

Killzone-wise, my specialty is engineer, and I play a pretty good tact, too. I dabble in some other stuff, like the occasional run as Sab, but in general I'm most comfortable with one of those two. I'm probably average at best; KZ is actually my first online shooter; but I'm better than your average scrub, I can say that lolz.

Look forward to playing to with you guys, and, again, thanks for the welcome.
NEOPARADIGM
NEOPARADIGM
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:46 am

NEOPARADIGM wrote:Why hello.

Appreciate the welcome. Smile

Most of you guys probably don't know me, but I've seen most of you around, at the PS forums if nowhere else.

Yes, I was pressured into this, so don't expect much from me if I may be so bold. I noticed straight away that I'm dead last on the clan's stats page, lol. Razz

Otherwise, I'm a cool cat. I'm 31, currently studying to get a masters in Administrative Ed. Want to be a HS principal.

The specific meaning of my name is a long story, one that involves a nervous breakdown and 15+ years studying philosophy (that's what I have my BA in). If anyone's TRULY interested, I'll go into detail, but the gist of it is simply that I believe we're standing on the precipice of an entirely new age: peak oil, terrorism, religious conflict, "flat world" theory, theoretical cosmology, string theory: it all adds up to some crazy shit if you ask me and .... well, fuck it .... like I said, long story. silent

Killzone-wise, my specialty is engineer, and I play a pretty good tact, too. I dabble in some other stuff, like the occasional run as Sab, but in general I'm most comfortable with one of those two. I'm probably average at best; KZ is actually my first online shooter; but I'm better than your average scrub, I can say that lolz.

Look forward to playing to with you guys, and, again, thanks for the welcome.
hey, I see you on the PS foru, every now and then...
we (usually) have this tradition of setting up a public game every sunday, so check this forum to see what time, because it could be different than other weeks...
this is my first online shooter too pirat
kinda weird... it's like playing with my highschool principal :O
Admin
Admin
General
General

http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:15 am

stats shmats.

When would you like a tourny set up?

off topic: Since were in the same area, do you know of a place where they buy/sell/trade used movies? I hate Blockbuster and most monopolized outfits. When I lived in FL, there was a place called movie stop where I could buy used BR for $10-$15. Know of any?

nice gaming last night. As you know, I'm no tact. I only play it when no one in my squad is one. One day dkramer will take me under his wing and show me the ropes. He's the DTACT!
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost.pos Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Welcome NEOPARADIGM, will enjoy lengthy philosophical discussions with you in the near future Very Happy .
ghost.pos
ghost.pos
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by musicfanatic Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:35 pm

ghost.pos wrote:Welcome NEOPARADIGM, will enjoy lengthy philosophical discussions with you in the near future Very Happy .

lol I just came across this video by accident and thought of Neo...

NEOPARADIGM
NEOPARADIGM
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down