.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad
.Ratt Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW MEMBER INVITE

+2
JDwan
1BJD66
6 posters

Go down

NEW MEMBER INVITE Empty NEW MEMBER INVITE

Post by 1BJD66 Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Just sent STANK08 a clan invite...he was rippin' it up with us during RATTS & ROACHES sunday night. He's been on my friends list for quite sometime... and a real good player.
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER INVITE Empty Re: NEW MEMBER INVITE

Post by JDwan Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Agreed that he is a good player and was totally dominating at RR but he just said in a thread on the PS fora that our clan was 'pissing him off' on Arctower, so not too sure how well recruiting him will go.

EDIT: Seeing as he just logged in on here, it seems I stand corrected. I mean that as a good thing too.
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:18 pm

JDwan wrote:Agreed that he is a good player and was totally dominating at RR but he just said in a thread on the PS fora that our clan was 'pissing him off' on Arctower, so not too sure how well recruiting him will go.

LOL..no worries JDwan...he was complementing how good our clan was playing together. STANK08 is cool...he'll fit in nicely.

Oh and by the JDwan...you freakin' had my number all night during RR. I thought we were tight. LOL . Great game ...you dog...I didn't have a chance against you and Dkramer. Mad
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:06 pm

1BJD66 wrote:
JDwan wrote:Agreed that he is a good player and was totally dominating at RR but he just said in a thread on the PS fora that our clan was 'pissing him off' on Arctower, so not too sure how well recruiting him will go.

LOL..no worries JDwan...he was complementing how good our clan was playing together. STANK08 is cool...he'll fit in nicely.

Oh and by the JDwan...you freakin' had my number all night during RR. I thought we were tight. LOL . Great game ...you dog...I didn't have a chance against you and Dkramer. Mad
shucks Embarassed
I'm not that good, I just caught you off guard alot
Admin
Admin
General
General

http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Bullsh** ...Dk, you are that good !! I will get my vengence...ah but from a distance!! LOL Laughing
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Sauce, you're just saying that to lull us into a false sense of security for the next time. Razz

Plus, you know what kind of a shot dk is from a distance.......you could totally take him. Twisted Evil

I don't know how I got your number, I was just trying to not be violated by STANK08. He was tearing up that battlefield, man. I just saw an ID with numbers at the end, screamed like a girl, and opened fire hoping for the best. Because between you, STANK, and shystie, there are three guys with numbers at the end of their ID you don't want to mess with. affraid
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:31 pm

JDwan wrote:Sauce, you're just saying that to lull us into a false sense of security for the next time. Razz

Plus, you know what kind of a shot dk is from a distance.......you could totally take him. Twisted Evil

I don't know how I got your number, I was just trying to not be violated by STANK08. He was tearing up that battlefield, man. I just saw an ID with numbers at the end, screamed like a girl, and opened fire hoping for the best. Because between you, STANK, and shystie, there are three guys with numbers at the end of their ID you don't want to mess with. affraid

I lost alot of blood and friends on the battlefield that day.....let's just make sure next time we are all on the same side. Laughing
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Yeah, dk and I were going to switch over so that we were all on the same side but then we decided it would really be too one-sided then, so we had to settle for trying defend ourselves against our own fellow rodents. Sad

It was kind of funny though because most times when I would get killed, dk would shout, "DORIAN, NOOOOOOO!!" and then go on a wild killing spree. Everytime I hear him call me Dorian makes me think of the Delorean from Back to the Future, it's kind of funny.
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:58 pm

JDwan wrote:Yeah, dk and I were going to switch over so that we were all on the same side but then we decided it would really be too one-sided then, so we had to settle for trying defend ourselves against our own fellow rodents. Sad

It was kind of funny though because most times when I would get killed, dk would shout, "DORIAN, NOOOOOOO!!" and then go on a wild killing spree. Everytime I hear him call me Dorian makes me think of the Delorean from Back to the Future, it's kind of funny.

For me what was funny about Southern Hills ...was it seemed like the only time I got killed was by you or Dk...and the only time I scored a kill was when I killed you or Dk. That's how I remember it ... LOL
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Sounds great.

Welcome to .RATT STANK08
shystie1
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:06 pm

You're right, shystie. We should be using this thread to welcome STANK08 to the clan. Welcome to the sewers, man. I'll send you an invite when I sign in tonight. Looking forward to dwelling the sewers with ya man.
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:43 pm

JDwan wrote:You're right, shystie. We should be using this thread to welcome STANK08 to the clan. Welcome to the sewers, man. I'll send you an invite when I sign in tonight. Looking forward to dwelling the sewers with ya man.

I always like saying hello to new members. I really did have much other to say. Hopefully I'll have the chance some time soon to play K2 with STANK08. I just been so buzzy lately for much of anything. Hopefully it will start slowing down in the next couple weeks.
shystie1
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:59 pm

JDwan wrote:
what's that supposed to mean? Very Happy
Admin
Admin
General
General

http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Oh, you know what that's supposed to mean, dk. Razz

Hope that things settle down for ya soon, shystie. I still haven't played a round with ya yet (at least not on the same team).
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by musicfanatic Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:21 am

Welcome Stank08. I look forward to fragging with ya Twisted Evil
musicfanatic
musicfanatic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://musicfanatic69.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnbegood Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 am

musicfanatic wrote:Welcome Stank08. I look forward to fragging with ya Twisted Evil
You were dangerously close to sounding really bad. Also, welcome stank08.

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 am

JDwan wrote:Oh, you know what that's supposed to mean, dk. Razz

Hope that things settle down for ya soon, shystie. I still haven't played a round with ya yet (at least not on the same team).

I'm going to try to get on Thursday night or tonight or whatever on the early evening of the 08-13-09. If anyone one want to play. If I see any fellow .RATT s out there I'll try to join the game your in. Looking forward to playing along side you JDwan.
shystie1
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down