.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad
.Ratt Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New kid on the block

+3
JDwan
Admin
nylonsquid
7 posters

Go down

New kid on the block Empty New kid on the block

Post by nylonsquid Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Hi everyone,

I guess Im a referral from Muskellounger. Whats a muskel BTW? Im pretty good with this game and I prefer playing teamwork and strategy so I need a clan. I use a mic but Im mostly quiet because I could be disturbing others in my household Smile I dont scream profanities although it can be funny sometimes I admit Very Happy

Im located in Toronto, Canada so have NYC EDT timing and usually go online at 6 or 7. Weekends I go online more often and stay longer.

Im an artist/animator/filmmaker and consider I have good taste in things, and Killzone ROCKS! Been rocking it since release and though I played KZ1 when released (I liked the designs and the world) I was eventually turned off by a level at some point and those screaming Helghast were pretty annoying! Overall I thought it was a good game with potential. Does KZ2 rock our PS3 or what?! Do you guys have the map packs and will you be getting the third one? I like playing the new levels INCLUDING Vekta which I actually really like!

Im 29, got a job and GF so I dont have all the time in the world for videogames though I wish I could. I sneak in time whenever I can and like to maximize my experience with some good folks.

Can I join?
nylonsquid
nylonsquid
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

New kid on the block Empty Re: New kid on the block

Post by Admin Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:07 pm

hey man, if muskel thinks you're good, I'm all for adding you to the ratt pack.
his name comes from his boat name (or something?).

I don't have any DLC, but will get them soon.
Admin
Admin
General
General

http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:07 pm

yes!!
three stars Very Happy Very Happy
Admin
Admin
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:13 pm

You can handle having another Canadian in the infestation, dk? Not afraid of me having backup when you guys are picking on Canada? Razz

If he's a muskel referral I have no problems (seeing as I was one too). Feel free to add me, nylonsquid, and hope to dwell the sewers with ya sometime soon.
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Admin wrote:hey man, if muskel thinks you're good, I'm all for adding you to the ratt pack.his name comes from his boat name (or something?).

I don't have any DLC, but will get them soon.

I agree...Muskle is a great clan member ( lots of fun and very active ) that's what I like about him. I'll send you an invite....key requiremets....fun and active. We really want to get more involved in clan tournaments so being available will start to become important. We don't expect to dominate the clan leaderboard...but the tourneys are alot of fun...we've learned quite a bit so far by playing in them.
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:16 pm

if you're going to join (I'm pretty sure you'll get in) check out this post...
http://ratt.roflforum.net/clan-and-site-f4/the-new-kids-t77.htm
Admin
Admin
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonsquid Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:55 pm

Thanks guys! Ill add you then. Im expecting us to win all tourneys Razz Kidding.
nylonsquid
nylonsquid
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Welcome to .RATT nylonsquid

Feel free to send me a friend request and I look forward to playing some Killzone 2 with you.
shystie1
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:38 pm

nylonsquid wrote:Hi everyone,

I guess Im a referral from Muskellounger. Whats a muskel BTW? Im pretty good with this game and I prefer playing teamwork and strategy so I need a clan. I use a mic but Im mostly quiet because I could be disturbing others in my household Smile I dont scream profanities although it can be funny sometimes I admit Very Happy

Im located in Toronto, Canada so have NYC EDT timing and usually go online at 6 or 7. Weekends I go online more often and stay longer.

Im an artist/animator/filmmaker and consider I have good taste in things, and Killzone ROCKS! Been rocking it since release and though I played KZ1 when released (I liked the designs and the world) I was eventually turned off by a level at some point and those screaming Helghast were pretty annoying! Overall I thought it was a good game with potential. Does KZ2 rock our PS3 or what?! Do you guys have the map packs and will you be getting the third one? I like playing the new levels INCLUDING Vekta which I actually really like!

Im 29, got a job and GF so I dont have all the time in the world for videogames though I wish I could. I sneak in time whenever I can and like to maximize my experience with some good folks.

Can I join?

Glad you replied, these guys are great and you will be a great addition.

Muskelluenge(muskie) + lounging boat = muskellounger. I have this premonition that I will catch the MI state record muskie. I saw her twice(Tennessee Sue) and hooked her once. She is approx 7 feet long and maybe the new world record?

I have and will buy all DLC for this great game. Thats funny, no one likes Vekta. I love it.

I am also an artist(pencil & ink). I'm leaving my career that I was born into this fall. I'm going for an associates in graphic arts. I'm on the fence on whether to attend a private technical school or public. Which is better? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

See ya out there. It will be fun Exclamation
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:42 pm

JDwan wrote:You can handle having another Canadian in the infestation, dk? Not afraid of me having backup when you guys are picking on Canada? Razz

If he's a muskel referral I have no problems (seeing as I was one too). Feel free to add me, nylonsquid, and hope to dwell the sewers with ya sometime soon.

Dude, Canada runs deep in my family. You know I got your back. Besides, the only people that really bother me are carnies.
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:13 pm

muskellounger wrote:
JDwan wrote:You can handle having another Canadian in the infestation, dk? Not afraid of me having backup when you guys are picking on Canada? Razz

Dude, Canada runs deep in my family. You know I got your back. Besides, the only people that really bother me are carnies.

Haha, carnies!! I know you do, dude, and I know of your Canadian roots, bro. I was mostly referring to dk and john because they were picking on me on the chat the other day. Oh, you were there and then left once john brought politics into the conversation. I was just saying that to pick at dk.
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by goregalore Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Welcome, go ahead and add me...goregalore. I'm a left coaster so I'm on usually later than most....execpt for some of the REAL insomniacs around here. Catch you in the warzone.
goregalore
goregalore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:03 am

JDwan wrote:
muskellounger wrote:

Haha, carnies!! I know you do, dude, and I know of your Canadian roots, bro. I was mostly referring to dk and john because they were picking on me on the chat the other day. Oh, you were there and then left once john brought politics into the conversation. I was just saying that to pick at dk.

Actually, I leave work at exatly 5:00. Not a minute earlier, not a minute after. It was simply 5:00! I do tend to shy away from certain controversial discussions. I do however like to hear them.
Carnies... "small hands, smells like cabbage.
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum