.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad
.Ratt Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polycarp's Application

5 posters

Go down

Polycarp's Application Empty Polycarp's Application

Post by Polycarp Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:01 pm

I ran into a few of the guys (WHADAFXUP, tdknight79, and a couple of others I don't recall now) on a public 32p server, and later I chatted with tdknight79 a bit on the PSN forums. It seems like this clan is a good fit for me because you guys are more mature than most, like to play in the same kind of servers as me, and are good at KZ2 to boot! I have been playing KZ2 since launch, recently took a break for a few months for RF:G and UC2, but I am getting back into it now. I have been in a few clans, but most dissolved after a while or weren't what I was looking for.

Mostly I want to join so I can play in public servers together, but I like clan matches too. I am competitive and want to win, but my number one goal is just having fun.

I am a university student so I play at all times of the day, but mostly afternoon and evening (Central timezone).

Polycarp
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Polycarp's Application Empty Re: Polycarp's Application

Post by PintSizedPurple Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Ahh he was rocking the rooms last night. Seems like a cool mature guy and I think he would fit nicely in ratt.
PintSizedPurple
PintSizedPurple
Major
Major

https://facebook.com/willsquared

Back to top Go down

Post by Polycarp Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:12 pm

It was hard to keep my score above all you [R_] guys though! Just glad I was on your team.

Also, forgot to mention; I usually use the STA-3 (HGH LMG) in smaller maps (Gracht, Radec, Tharsis), and M82 as a Medic or Tactician on larger maps. I sometimes get bored and play Engineer or Sniper, but not that often. I used to play a lot of 6v6 or 12v12 games and now do mostly 16v16, so I am pretty widely-experienced and adaptable to the different servers. Also, I have the first map pack only.

Polycarp
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Send me a friend invite...psn muskellounger
If your good with purples, your good with me. Let's get some games together soon. Thanks for your interest in .RATT! Very Happy
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Yeah...I remember playing with you last night. If purple says your cool...then you are in trouble. Bahahahahaha. Add some of us so we can play a few rounds and see how things go. I'm sure you will be a good fit.
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Polycarp Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:25 pm

I added purple and muskee. I have an exam tonight and another on Tuesday, so I might not be on a lot until after those, just FYI.

Polycarp
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:26 pm

ello polycarp- remember you from ps forums.
(I'm dkramer)
you'll most likely fit right in, so don't fret about it Very Happy
Admin
Admin
General
General

http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:35 pm

I just sent you an invite to the clan. I hope you read this.
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Polycarp Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Thanks! I saw you join that 32 player warfare game I was in for a bit last night. Teams were full so we couldn't play together, but I think I managed to tag you once.

Polycarp
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:31 am

Polycarp wrote:Thanks! I saw you join that 32 player warfare game I was in for a bit last night. Teams were full so we couldn't play together, but I think I managed to tag you once.

Yeah your faction was full. Here's the funny thing...every time I see your name I see it as Holycrap. So what should I call you in game? And what's a poly carp? Some kind of flannel sucker fish? Cool name, I just can't call you Poly...like Polly Pockets. I like carp...they are a tough fish that puts up a great fight.

But it was good to play on the same side as you. I'm always on around 9 or 10 ET. See ya in there, and glad to have you!
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Polycarp Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 am

Most people call me poly or carp, I don't care either way. Usually 12 year old's think it's funny to call me Polycrap and are very proud of themselves for being so clever. That was something I did not anticipate when picking the name... Anyway, Polycarp is actually my saint's name. I am not religious, but I thought it would be cool to make the name personal to me somehow without making it recognizable to other people.

Last summer I saw someone weld a trident from re-bar and sharpen the tips on a grinder They tied a rope to the back of it and started hurling it at carp in the lake. About two weeks later I hear this guy shouting and look over to see him hoist a big carp up over his head, impaled on the trident.

Polycarp
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:14 am

Welcome to .RATT !! This is a GREAT bunch of guys here...you've made a wise choice...and we are happy to have you in the clan.
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:28 am

Polycarp wrote:Most people call me poly or carp, I don't care either way. Usually 12 year old's think it's funny to call me Polycrap and are very proud of themselves for being so clever. That was something I did not anticipate when picking the name... Anyway, Polycarp is actually my saint's name. I am not religious, but I thought it would be cool to make the name personal to me somehow without making it recognizable to other people.

Last summer I saw someone weld a trident from re-bar and sharpen the tips on a grinder They tied a rope to the back of it and started hurling it at carp in the lake. About two weeks later I hear this guy shouting and look over to see him hoist a big carp up over his head, impaled on the trident.

I've speared many a carp as a kid. Like I said...cool name. I may call you "P" or poly. If your doing really well...I may call you "P-ness". Polycarp's Application Icon_razz
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Polycarp Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:32 am

If your doing really well...I may call you "P-ness".

Ahahahaha. Please do. Sounds like you would fit right in on Xbox Live.

Polycarp
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:44 am

Polycarp wrote:
If your doing really well...I may call you "P-ness".

Ahahahaha. Please do. Sounds like you would fit right in on Xbox Live.

Nah, I just love nicknames. Actually that was one of my nicknames in HS. My initials are EP, which is what most called me. I said it meant Elongated Penis, it turned into PP-ness.

I only cuss myself out, especially when trying to ignore my wife who's always sitting next to me.
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down