.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad
.Ratt Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guy

+2
muskellounger
Admin
6 posters

Go down

The New Guy Empty The New Guy

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Hey Guys whats up? Im the new guy, been gaming forever, married with kids, live in Atlanta Georgia, Im an Engineer for a Japanese Company, travel alot. Played Killzone since the PS2 days, Beta tested this one, just looking for a group of guys that like to have some fun killing Helghast Scum lol!

Im on usually late, I dont require alot of sleep, so I look forward to fragging with ya... and uhhh I guess thats it..............

Back to top Go down

The New Guy Empty Re: The New Guy

Post by Admin Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:46 pm

sweet man Very Happy
you'll fit in nicely with this weird bunch of people we have geek
Admin
Admin
General
General

http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:54 pm

WHADAFXUP wrote:Hey Guys whats up? Im the new guy, been gaming forever, married with kids, live in Atlanta Georgia, Im an Engineer for a Japanese Company, travel alot. Played Killzone since the PS2 days, Beta tested this one, just looking for a group of guys that like to have some fun killing Helghast Scum lol!

Im on usually late, I dont require alot of sleep, so I look forward to fragging with ya... and uhhh I guess thats it..............

Whats your timezone? Mines ET. I too need no sleep, and most log off waaaaay before me. I can tell you, these guys are F U N.
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:59 pm

muskellounger wrote:
WHADAFXUP wrote:Hey Guys whats up? Im the new guy, been gaming forever, married with kids, live in Atlanta Georgia, Im an Engineer for a Japanese Company, travel alot. Played Killzone since the PS2 days, Beta tested this one, just looking for a group of guys that like to have some fun killing Helghast Scum lol!

Whats your timezone? Mines ET. I too need no sleep, and most log off waaaaay before me. I can tell you, these guys are F U N.

Muskle...Goregalor...JDwan...whadafxup....would make a great "LATE NIGHT" lineup then. Gore and JDwan live more out west (time zone) and you two are night owls...GOOD FIT.
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by goregalore Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:25 pm

1BJD66 wrote:
muskellounger wrote:

Muskle...Goregalor...JDwan...whadafxup....would make a great "LATE NIGHT" lineup then. Gore and JDwan live more out west (time zone) and you two are night owls...GOOD FIT.

Works for me. I know JD, myself and muskel will have some stategies cooked up and it seems like FX can fill in any gaps or take on any role needed. I would like to see how I play with all of you guys but this is a good start here.
goregalore
goregalore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Works for me. I know JD, myself and muskel will have some stategies cooked up and it seems like FX can fill in any gaps or take on any role needed. I would like to see how I play with all of you guys but this is a good start here.

Yeah, we can be the LATE Power Lineup for sure! Smile

I do live west of you guys but I also stay up late too (usually till 2am my time sometimes later), so I can be part of a LATE LATE NIGHt lineup too. Razz

What strategies exactly are you talking about, gore? Kill everything in site while getting the objectives done? Laughing
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:59 pm

I know last night I got on at midnight or so...JD, who is normally on at that time, was in a game I couldn't get into. I played four public, no mic'n, losses. The first time I played the MP on this game (maybe 6 p.m.), it was a first for me. I was so involved I missed the sunrise! Mind you, by about one hour Rolling Eyes
Sleep is not for me. I tell my wife, that in our golden years, I will have lived about 1/3 longer of a life. I'm also an insomniac.
Maybe we can try and arrange clan matches for this. This will be a special kind of squad. The most nastiest, most intoxicated/ing, raticide resistant, dirty, rotten, disgusting, vile scoundrels of a squad.

Can anyone put that in one word? I think we got the makings of a .RATT squad here men.
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:04 pm

muskellounger wrote:I know last night I got on at midnight or so...JD, who is normally on at that time, was in a game I couldn't get into. I played four public, no mic'n, losses. The first time I played the MP on this game (maybe 6 p.m.), it was a first for me. I was so involved I missed the sunrise! Mind you, by about one hour Rolling Eyes
Sleep is not for me. I tell my wife, that in our golden years, I will have lived about 1/3 longer of a life. I'm also an insomniac.
Maybe we can try and arrange clan matches for this. This will be a special kind of squad. The most nastiest, most intoxicated/ing, raticide resistant, dirty, rotten, disgusting, vile scoundrels of a squad.

Can anyone put that in one word? I think we got the makings of a .RATT squad here men.
haha, i'll be sure to make late-night matches for you guys (and fill-in if need be) upon request
Admin
Admin
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Normally Sundays I can do later matches and Monday & Tuesdays matches after 11 pm Eastern. I know in the shortly at work I'm going to be working Thirds for a week so I won't be able to do anything past 11. Yeah my scheduled is weird.

Make sure to check out these threads guys.

Your Hardware and information K2 Matches

KEYS TO WINNING

When can you play?
shystie1
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:21 am

muskellounger wrote:I know last night I got on at midnight or so...JD, who is normally on at that time, was in a game I couldn't get into. I played four public, no mic'n, losses. The first time I played the MP on this game (maybe 6 p.m.), it was a first for me. I was so involved I missed the sunrise! Mind you, by about one hour Rolling Eyes

Maybe we can call it the .RATTitude Squad (version aeternam noctem). Very Happy Or maybe the .RATT Pup Squad since we are all relatively new to the clan? Or .RATT Force Nox Squad? Sorry for the latin there guys, I just came from a Shakespeare play that is based off of a play I had to translate in one of my latin classes in undergrad so I have it on the mind.
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Welcome back FX! Glad to see your back where you belong...with the rest of the RATTS in the sewers of Killzone 2. Does this mean the late night squad is reborn?
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:45 am

Welcome back, FX!! Great dwelling with ya again, bro!

Not sure if this means anything about the late night squad or not, as I have been on earlier and not on as late. Always the weekends, I suppose.
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Yea Guys I missed you thats for sure........when I hooked up with JD, Sauce and Muskell and Johnbegood the other night it was like what the freak was I thinking about leaving some of the coolest sewer dwellers online.

I got an Idea lets get a late night squad together called the INSOMNIA Squad???? With the closing of our Atlanta Branch I will be working from home and ummmmmmmmm some serious game time is comming starting next month

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:27 am

WHADAFXUP wrote:Yea Guys I missed you thats for sure........when I hooked up with JD, Sauce and Muskell and Johnbegood the other night it was like what the freak was I thinking about leaving some of the coolest sewer dwellers online.

I got an Idea lets get a late night squad together called the INSOMNIA Squad???? With the closing of our Atlanta Branch I will be working from home and ummmmmmmmm some serious game time is comming starting next month

My squad name ideas:
The sleep is for losers squad (no offense)
The I'm late for work squad
The I'm sorry I fell asleep while playing squad
The best squad ever!
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:04 pm

muskellounger wrote:
WHADAFXUP wrote:Yea Guys I missed you thats for sure........when I hooked up with JD, Sauce and Muskell and Johnbegood the other night it was like what the freak was I thinking about leaving some of the coolest sewer dwellers online.

My squad name ideas:
The best squad ever!

I vote for the I'm sorry I fell asleep while playing squad.......mostly because you DID fall asleep while playing a round with me. Don't worry though, watching your character looking up toward the sky and walking from end to end of the HGH base on Corinth was hilarious! The best squad ever was a close second for me though. Razz

How about the the 'We Can Go All Night Long" Squad?
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:44 pm

My squad name ideas:
The best squad ever![/quote]

I vote for the I'm sorry I fell asleep while playing squad.......mostly because you DID fall asleep while playing a round with me. Don't worry though, watching your character looking up toward the sky and walking from end to end of the HGH base on Corinth was hilarious! The best squad ever was a close second for me though. Razz

How about the the 'We Can Go All Night Long" Squad?[/quote]

One time I got a trophy while sleeping on Deadspace LOL.
We can go all night long is good for Friday and Saturday! that's what she said!
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:55 pm

JDwan wrote:
muskellounger wrote:

My squad name ideas:
The best squad ever!

How about the the 'We Can Go All Night Long" Squad?
haha, johnny, I, and a few other chaps are team fricken sweet
Admin
Admin
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:03 am

Your reputation here should not be at zero FX!!
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:39 pm

muskellounger wrote:Your reputation here should not be at zero FX!!

LMAO, I was wondering if I had to Post 8 times a day or something but its all good........

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:50 pm

WHADAFXUP wrote:
muskellounger wrote:Your reputation here should not be at zero FX!!

LMAO, I was wondering if I had to Post 8 times a day or something but its all good........

There ya go FX....I gave ya some love. Just keep saying " Harper....get to the chooooopppppaaa...hurry". That makes me laugh everytime...especially when I'm playing like shit. Razz
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Yeah guys. Give FX some love, he deserves it for all the ass he kicks in the Zone.
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:29 am

I am overwhelmed by all the love in this room..... Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:43 pm

WHADAFXUP wrote:I am overwhelmed by all the love in this room..... Embarassed

What a massacre last night. Enjoying dwelling the front lines with ya FX! See ya in there.
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum