.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad
.Ratt Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey so i guess this is where i tell you i wanna join? lol

+4
muskellounger
Admin
Johnbegood
The_Herbaliser
8 posters

Go down

Hey so i guess this is where i tell you i wanna join? lol Empty Hey so i guess this is where i tell you i wanna join? lol

Post by The_Herbaliser Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Hey,

I was posting something on the killzone 2 forums when someone told me to check you out.

I just bought killzone 2, and i mostly want people to play with and have fun.

I'm good with all your rules, common sense i guess, and i kind of active, couple times a week i guess.

So it's up to you, i'll be waiting for your answer.

You can also hit me up on PSN The_Herbalizer

Later.

Last edited by Johnbegood on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I can...)

The_Herbaliser
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Hey so i guess this is where i tell you i wanna join? lol Empty Re: Hey so i guess this is where i tell you i wanna join? lol

Post by Johnbegood Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:58 pm

The_Herbaliser wrote:Hey,

I was posting something on the killzone 2 forums when someone told me to check you out.

I just bought killzone 2, and i mostly want people to play with and have fun.

I'm good with all your rules, common sense i guess, and i kind of active, couple times a week i guess.

So it's up to you, i'll be waiting for your answer.

You can also hit me up on PSN The_Herbalizer

Later.
Here's how it usually works. One of the members plays a game with you and if you're fun to play with you're in. Nothing in the decision is based on how good you do in the game, so there's no pressure. I and some of the other members will add you as a friend tonight or later this week.

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Hey so i guess this is where i tell you i wanna join? lol Empty Re: Hey so i guess this is where i tell you i wanna join? lol

Post by Admin Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:01 pm

yupyup, what he said.
I'm dkramer
Admin
Admin
General
General

http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:43 am

I'll send you an invite tonight. What's your time zone? When do you normally play?
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:56 am

Tell us a little about yourself FIRST ! Just so we know what your all about .
Age...timezone...time you generally play, etc.

If you suck at this game, no worries. But if you suck and are no fun to play with ...then we have a problem. Bahahahahaa Twisted Evil Razz

So MIC up...get in the zone...and have a blast.
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:24 pm

1BJD66 wrote:Tell us a little about yourself FIRST ! Just so we know what your all about .
Age...timezone...time you generally play, etc.

If you suck at this game, no worries. But if you suck and are no fun to play with ...then we have a problem. Bahahahahaa Twisted Evil Razz

So MIC up...get in the zone...and have a blast.

What the boss-man said. I'll send you an invite tonight and we can get some games going if you're on.
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Herbaliser Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Hey, how's it going?

I think i received invites from 2 of you guys, last time i checked.

I'm 23 and i live in Montreal, Qc, Canada. Which means i'm in the eastern time zone.
During the week i usualy play around 11-12 at night, but on weekends i play much more, since i'm off.

I don't have a mic yet, but i'm gonna go pick one up later today, so i guess this won't be a problem by the time we play together.

The_Herbaliser
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by JDwan Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:06 pm

The_Herbaliser wrote:Hey, how's it going?

I think i received invites from 2 of you guys, last time i checked.

I'm 23 and i live in Montreal, Qc, Canada. Which means i'm in the eastern time zone.
During the week i usualy play around 11-12 at night, but on weekends i play much more, since i'm off.

I don't have a mic yet, but i'm gonna go pick one up later today, so i guess this won't be a problem by the time we play together.

Sweet, another Canadian!! Bienvenue! If you're on tonight, there will be a few of us. So just join up in the game we are in and have a blast, dude.
JDwan
JDwan
Headshot King
Headshot King

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:26 pm

cool, that's when I usually play. but please, what is the origin of your name? Can I call you....I'm thinking here...
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey, I forgot to add you's. I'll get on it tonight.
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Herbaliser Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:53 pm

The origin of my name loll.. i guess i wanted a funny name and Herbalizer seemed to fit perfectly, as for what to call me, let me get you back on that hahaha.

The_Herbaliser
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:21 pm

The_Herbaliser wrote:The origin of my name loll.. i guess i wanted a funny name and Herbalizer seemed to fit perfectly, as for what to call me, let me get you back on that hahaha.

enter...The_Herbalizer. A sophisticated robot sent back in time, it's soul purpose is to change the mind frame of some lucky Killzone warriors. There's that and the Hebalizer Bunny. What you got?
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnbegood Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:55 pm

muskellounger wrote:
The_Herbaliser wrote:The origin of my name loll.. i guess i wanted a funny name and Herbalizer seemed to fit perfectly, as for what to call me, let me get you back on that hahaha.

enter...The_Herbalizer. A sophisticated robot sent back in time, it's soul purpose is to change the mind frame of some lucky Killzone warriors. There's that and the Hebalizer Bunny. What you got?
You made me read that in the voice of the twilight zone's narrator. Also, I think we should just call him Herb in the zone.

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Johnbegood wrote:
muskellounger wrote:

You made me read that in the voice of the twilight zone's narrator. Also, I think we should just call him Herb in the zone.

*laughing out loud*
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Herbaliser Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Herb, that works for me, btw i just bought my mic, i'll try to get on tonight after work, so if you guys are playing around 11-12 eastern i'll tag along for sure

The_Herbaliser
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by goregalore Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Yea uh huh, we all know you were tokin up some bong rips when you created your account.
goregalore
goregalore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Herbaliser Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Indeed, i was... loll

The_Herbaliser
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Hey nice playing with you last night. You seem cool. We need to play together more, and get some stragies together. I'm up for playing some bodycount with ya to help you rank up. Or some warzone. I'll keep you alive with my medic gun. Man you gotta rank up so you have that. Your pretty good for only playing the game 5 times lol.
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Herbaliser Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Hey! nice playing with you too, that would be cool if you could help me a little, though i'm pretty close to the medic gun already, im sure im missing something, unlocks or skills, maybe a little of both loll, we'll try teamplay next time, it's the main reason why i got a headset Razz

The_Herbaliser
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:14 pm

The_Herbaliser wrote:Hey! nice playing with you too, that would be cool if you could help me a little, though i'm pretty close to the medic gun already, im sure im missing something, unlocks or skills, maybe a little of both loll, we'll try teamplay next time, it's the main reason why i got a headset Razz

Sounds good. Think...Army of 2 haha.
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by PintSizedPurple Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:10 am

seems like acool guy.
PintSizedPurple
PintSizedPurple
Major
Major

https://facebook.com/willsquared

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum