.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad
.Ratt Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

+2
Johnbegood
1BJD66
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD - Page 2 Empty Re: LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD

Post by cyberlin Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:24 pm

can i be an officer too lol i swear i wont do anything with it i just like the title
ps i stay true to my wurd i promise

im cyberlink2 bytheway to lazy to log in

cyberlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:54 pm

cyberlin wrote:can i be an officer too lol i swear i wont do anything with it i just like the title

well then there's no point, right Razz
Admin
Admin
General
General

http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Admin wrote:
cyberlin wrote:can i be an officer too lol i swear i wont do anything with it i just like the title

Sorry cyberlink2 no officer postion for you now. You have to prove yourself the rest of the .RATT Clan that you are desivering of the honor of the postion. On top of that with dkramer (Admin), BJD and myself being officers of the clan and also muskellounger being officer in Killzone 2 there is currently no need for any additional officers in the clan at this moment. You don't get the postion by asking for it but by earning it. Muskellounger is the only non orginal founding 3 that has been promoted so far and might I say very desering of it.

By the way cyberlink2 I just checked out Killzone.com and you have yet to except the invite. Snap to it recruit.
shystie1
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnbegood Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:59 pm

shystie1 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sorry cyberlink2 no officer postion for you now. You have to prove yourself the rest of the .RATT Clan that you are desivering of the honor of the postion. On top of that with dkramer (Admin), BJD and myself being officers of the clan and also muskellounger being officer in Killzone 2 there is currently no need for any additional officers in the clan at this moment. You don't get the postion by asking for it but by earning it. Muskellounger is the only non orginal founding 3 that has been promoted so far and might I say very desering of it.

By the way cyberlink2 I just checked out Killzone.com and you have yet to except the invite. Snap to it recruit.
Can I be a Officer? LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD - Page 2 _please__revamped_by_bad_blood

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Johnbegood wrote:
shystie1 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Can I be a Officer? LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD - Page 2 _please__revamped_by_bad_blood

Not yet. lol
shystie1
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Johnbegood wrote:
hey, I like this kid guys Very Happy
you get a "yes" in my book
Admin
Admin
General
General

http://ratt.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by goregalore Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Tweak says: "eehhh, Officer...that's too much pressure man, wahhhh, I cant take it, ehhehhh".
Tweaks dad says: "calm down tweak, here, have some coffee".
goregalore
goregalore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Admin wrote:
Johnbegood wrote:

Johnbegood is a great member of .RATT but we all can't be officers and the only real time we do stuff is when we set up matches, send out invites or except people who want to be in the clan. Other than that their isn't much. Every member of .RATT has a say in what the clan does and what directions it takes so we are all leaders in this clan. Just check out these thread everyone.

Mission Statement for .RATT Clan

CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS
shystie1
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:57 pm

shystie1 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Johnbegood wrote:

Johnbegood is a great member of .RATT but we all can't be officers and the only real time we do stuff is when we set up matches, send out invites or except people who want to be in the clan. Other than that their isn't much. Every member of .RATT has a say in what the clan does and what directions it takes so we are all leaders in this clan. Just check out these thread everyone.

Mission Statement for .RATT Clan

Agreed Shystie...the officers in .RATT have been established..... now....it's time to work on increasing the membership with some more QUALITY people and preparing our clan to 1) continue supporting Killzone2 .....2) Preparing to expand our presence into MW2 in November and 3) expanding our presence in MAG in January.CLAN RULES OF OPERATIONS
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 pm

I think we need to set a time frame as to when a clan invite "expires". So we can delete the invites people are "thinking" of. I see our invites as already agreed upon before sending the actual invitation. What do y'all think?
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 pm

muskellounger wrote:I think we need to set a time frame as to when a clan invite "expires". So we can delete the invites people are "thinking" of. I see our invites as already agreed upon before sending the actual invitation. What do y'all think?

IMO...if an invite is sent to a perspective clan member...they need to accept or decline within 2 to 3 days. " Shit or get off the pot " ...I always say.
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:31 pm

1BJD66 wrote:
muskellounger wrote:I think we need to set a time frame as to when a clan invite "expires". So we can delete the invites people are "thinking" of. I see our invites as already agreed upon before sending the actual invitation. What do y'all think?

IMO...if an invite is sent to a perspective clan member...they need to accept or decline within 2 to 3 days. " Shit or get off the pot " ...I always say.

totally agreed. Let's delete some, no?
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by goregalore Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:22 pm

muskellounger wrote:
1BJD66 wrote:

Yo, keep gatelessbarrier around plz. I'm getting him acclimated to life in the sewers. He'll pop up in here soon. He's having trouble logging into kz.com btw.
goregalore
goregalore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by muskellounger Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:55 pm

goregalore wrote:
muskellounger wrote:
1BJD66 wrote:

Yo, keep gatelessbarrier around plz. I'm getting him acclimated to life in the sewers. He'll pop up in here soon. He's having trouble logging into kz.com btw.

he's here for good man...but I can't call him gates, as in bill gates...
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:13 pm

No worries G man...Gateless accepted the invite and is a member of .RATT !! Now you guys need to "REPRESENT" out there on the west coast. !!!! Twisted Evil
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:50 pm

you can delete kat, I don't think he's gonna accept any time soon Mad
Admin
Admin
General
General