.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.Ratt Clan Forum
You are not logged in Sad
.Ratt Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting ?

+2
muskellounger
PintSizedPurple
6 posters

Go down

Recruiting ? Empty Recruiting ?

Post by PintSizedPurple Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:45 pm

you guys think of puting a recruiting thread in the call of duty section of the forums?
PintSizedPurple
PintSizedPurple
Major
Major

https://facebook.com/willsquared

Back to top Go down

Recruiting ? Empty Re: Recruiting ?

Post by muskellounger Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:19 pm

PintSizedPurple wrote:you guys think of puting a recruiting thread in the call of duty section of the forums?

The responses would be interesting.

Last edited by muskellounger on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why did I think you were talking about KZ2? cause I'm not buying it?)
muskellounger
muskellounger
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnbegood Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:25 pm

I have a feeling that would go over badly. Most of the people on those forums just want to "pwn" people.

Johnbegood
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by 1BJD66 Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:58 pm

PintSizedPurple wrote:you guys think of puting a recruiting thread in the call of duty section of the forums?

This isn't a bad idea, however, the requirements to join .RATT for MW2 would have to be much more stringent. There is a definite maturity difference in players for the two games...this can not be denied.
1BJD66
1BJD66
Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by goregalore Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:57 pm

1BJD66 wrote:

This isn't a bad idea, however, the requirements to join .RATT for MW2 would have to be much more stringent. There is a definite maturity difference in players for the two games...this can not be denied.

This. You never know what you're gonna get with COD most times. Joining a room is like picking a movie at blockbuster with blindfolds on. Some matches are solid with cool players and some are just unbearable at times....shit talking, camping, clans rolling 8 deep and slaughtering folks. The KZ community is a rare one and probably the main reason I have stuck around. 95% of the time it's a good experience. I say if you're gonna recruit more folks for CODMW2 do it from our neighborhood....at least until the MW2 community reveals it's nature.....but I doubt it will change from previous installments.
goregalore
goregalore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by shystie1 Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 am

Far as COD MW2 or any COD game there more of social and random play game with very little clan support other than clan tags. Most clan matches have to be private matches where you add members of the opposing clan to your friend list. So I don't see it being a really strong clan game for .RATT but that doesn't mean we can't play it together.

By the way COD4 I was maxed out Golden Cross and COD WaW I only went prestige once or something. Never really got into the multi player when I did play it I normally played Zombies with some friends.

By the way the wife had me pre oder it so you might see me playing it next week some.
shystie1
shystie1
Colonel
Colonel

http://twitter.com/shystie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum